Helena Widiarti is a faculty member of Department of Computer Systems Engineering at Universitas Prasetiya Mulya. She finished her Master Degree in Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) in Daejeon, South Korea. During her master study, she joined Communication and Information System Lab., where she worked on topics like femtocell network, vehicle to vehicle communication, and Wimax.
Upon graduation, she joined Samsung Electronics in Suwon, South Korea as a R&D engineer. During her time in Samsung, she worked on various wireless projects including WiGig and 5G.
She mainly focused on developing software for L2 and L3 layer in DSP RTOS and CPE/Linux software. Her research interests are issues in L2 and L3 in communication layer such as protocol, resource allocation, optimization, etc.
- Master of Science (Electrical Engineering), KAIST, 2009
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical Engineering), University of Indonesia, 2006
- Pyun, S.-Y., Widiarti, H., Kwon, Y.-J., Son, J.-W., Cho, D.-H “Group-based channel access scheme for a V2I communication system using smart antenna “, IEEE Communications Letters 2011
- H. Widiarti, S.Y. Pyun, D.H. Cho “ Interference Mitigation based on Femtocell grouping in Low Duty operation “, IEEE 72nd Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Fall 2010), Ottawa, Canada
- S.Y. Pyun, H. Widiarti, Y.J. Kwon, D.H. Cho, J.W. Son, “TDMA-Based Channel Access Scheme for V2I Communication System Using Smart Antenna“, IEEE Vehicular Networking Conference 2010, New Jersey, USA
- B. W. Yoon, S. Y. Heo, S. Y. Pyun, J.S Lee, Y. J. Kwon, H. Widiarti, D. H. Cho, “Method for Providing and Using Mobile Internet Service” , App. No. 10-2009-0126114 (Korea Patent)
- Full scholarship for Master course at Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), South Korea 2009 - 2011
- Best Employee On the Job Training, AIT Batam 2006
- Samsung Electronics HQ, Next Generation Communication Lab, Suwon, South Korea 2011-2017
- AIT/Unisem, Batam, Indonesia 2006-2008