Seprianus is a faculty member in the department of Business Mathematics Universitas Prasetiya Mulya, Indonesia. His teaching subjects are Mathematical Modeling with a strong emphasis on Dynamical Systems and Population Dynamics. His passion in teaching has strengthened his methods in teaching mathematics both in education and application. He hopes to share his experiences in teaching mathematics and his interests in advanced mathematics for business development, analysis, and strategy.
- Master of Science in Mathematics, Bandung Institute of Technology 2013.
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Bandung Institute of Technology 2005.
Other professional experience
- Sampoerna University, Jakarta, Indonesia, Lecturer, 2013 – 2016
- Lone Star College, Jakarta, Indonesia, Lecturer, 2014-2016
Publication list (selected)
- Seprianus, “Chaotic Dynamics of Baker Mapping”, final project for bachelor degree at Department of Mathematics – Bandung Institute of Technology, 2005.
- Seprianus, “The Dynamics of Mosquitoes Population Based on Rainfall and Temperature”, final project for master degree at the Department of Mathematics – Bandung Institute of Technology, 2013.