Julian Ilham S.T., M.Eng is a researcher and faculty member in the department of Computer Engineering, Universitas Prasetiya Mulya, Indonesia. His teaching subject is primarily in the field of embedded system with the strong emphasis on microcontroller utilization for daily use. Among wide area of computer engineering field, his research interest includese-healthcare, consumer electronics, wearable devices, and internet of things. Julian is mastering electronic circuits and systems and C/C++ language programming as his main skill.
- Master of Engineering in Electronics Engineering , Pukyong National University 2014
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering, Universitas Diponegoro 2011
Achievement, award, and grant
- 2012– 2014 : Pukyong National University Tuition Scholarship for master degree
- 2012– 2013 :Receiving research grant fromKorea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA) in the Culture Technology (CT)
- 2014– 2015 : Receiving research grant fromKorean Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning (MSIP) and Institute for Information & communications Technology Promotion (IITP) in the InformationCommunication Technology (ICT) and Culture Technology (CT)
- Best Paper Award - KISPS Fall Conference 2012, S. M. An, J. Ilham, and W. Y. Chung, “Development on control system for automatic stereoscopic camera rig control”
- Excellent Paper Award - KISPS Fall Conference 2013, J. Ilham, J. H. Kim, and W. Y. Chung, “A development of wireless touch panel controller for improvement of stereoscopic camera rig mobility”.
Other professional experience
- Mecoindo Itron–Research and Development Hardware Engineer, November 2011 – August 2012
Publication list (selected)
- M. An, J. Ilham, and W. Y. Chung, “Development on control system for automatic stereoscopic camera rig control”, in Proceedings of the Korea Institute of Signal Processing and Systems Fall Conference, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 265-267, Chungbuk National University, Korea, 23-24 November 2012
- Ilham and W. Y. Chung, “Semi-automatic 3D stereoscopic camera rig system for home user”, in Proceedings of the 2nd Global Conference on Consumer Electronics (GCCE 2013), pp. 147-148, Tokyo, Japan, 1-4 October 2013.
- Ilham and W. Y. Chung, “Interrupt technique in laser sensor for stereoscopic camera system”, in Proceedings of the Korean Sensor Society Conference, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 77, Korea University, Korea, 22-23 November 2013
- Ilham, J. H. Kim, and W. Y. Chung, “A development of wireless touch panel controller for improvement of stereoscopic camera rig mobility”, in Proceedings of the Korea Institute of Signal Processing and Systems Fall Conference, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 365-367, Suncheon University, Korea, 6-7 December 2013
- Y. Chung, J. Ilham, and J. J. Kim“Capturing distance parameters using a laser sensor in a stereoscopic 3D camera rig system”,Journal of Sensor Science and Technology, Vol. 22, No. 6 (2013), pp. 387-392
- Ilham and W. Y. Chung, “Pulse-matching method for accuracy improvement of stereoscopic camera rig positioning”, in Proceedings of the Korea Institute of Signal Processing and Systems Summer Conference, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 41-43, Daegu Catholic University, Korea, 20-21 June 2014
- J.Ilham and W. Y. Chung “Development of microcontroller-based stereoscopic camera rig positioning system” Proceeding of IEEE The 1st International Conference on Information Technology Computer and Electrical Engineering, 2014, Semarang, Indonesia