Indra Buana S.T., M.T. is a researcher and faculty member in the department of Renewable Energy Engineering, Universitas Prasetiya Mulya, Indonesia with primary expertise in the field power plant and electrical grid construction and management . His expertise is built upon more than 15 years extensive experiences as an Engineer and Project Manager in more than ten energy and power projects in Indonesia. Mr. Indra is currently a member of Indonesia Electricity and Renewable Energy Associates, also a certified Indonesian Society of Project Management Professional. His extensive experiences and education will enrich Prasetiya Mulya students to be an Energy Engineer and young entrepreneur.
- Master of Engineering in Industrial Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung 2004
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung 1999
Other professional experience
- Engineering Procurement Construction Substation and Transmission Line 150kV as Deputy Project Director for PT. Rekadaya (2015)
- Detailed Design Intake Canal Extention Combine Cycle PP PT. PJB Muara Karang 1600MW as Project Manager for PT. Rekadaya (2010)
- Design Review Coal Fired Power Plant Teluk Naga 2x300 MW as HVAC Engineer for PT. Rekadaya (2009)
- PT. Matsushita Kotobuki Quality Engineer (1999-2002)
- PT. TAKA Rotating Equipment Services for Oil & Gas and Electricity Industries as Operation Manager for (2006-2008)
Publication list (selected)
- Indra Buana, ”Model Development for Partner Selection in Extended Enterprise”, final project for master degree at the Department of Industrial Engineering - Institut Teknologi Bandung, 2004.
- Indra Buana, ”Design of Francis Turbine”, final project for bachelor degree at the Department of Mechanical Engineering - Institut Teknologi Bandung, 1999.