Dr. Anggadjaja is currently with Universitas Prasetiya Mulya, serving as a faculty member of Computer Systems Engineering (CSE) Department of School of Applied STEM. He obtained his PhD in the field of Computer Engineering (Wireless & Embedded System) from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore in 2013. Teaching has been his passion since his undergraduate study, allowing him spent more than 15 years in academia. His teaching much related to electrical/electronics engineering and computer systems technology. His research interests include but not limited to the area of embedded systems, wireless sensor networks & technology, communications & networkings, and human-computer interaction & experiences.
- Doctor of Philoshopy (Computer Engineering), Nanyang Technological University
- Master of Engineering Studies (Telecommunications Engineering), University of Technology Sydney
- Bachelor of Computer (Computer Engineering), BINUS University
- 2013 – 2016: Deputy / Senior Lecturer / Researcher, Human-Computer Interaction Department (Surya University).
- 2015 – 2016: Visiting / Senior Lecturer, Mechatronics Engineering Department (Swiss German University).
- 2010 – 2013: Research Associate, Earth Observatory of Singapore (Nanyang Technological University).
- 2008 – 2013: Visiting Lecturer, Electrical Engineering Department (Universitas Pelita Harapan).
- 2006 – 2008: Lecturer / Head of Lab., Electrical Engineering Department (Universitas Pelita Harapan).
- Chandra H, Anggadjaja E, Setya Wijaya P, Gunawan E, “Internet of Things: Over-the-Air (OTA) Firmware Update in Lightweight Mesh Network Protocol for Smart Urban Development”, The 22nd Asia-Pacific Conference on Communications.
- Anggadjaja E, McLoughlin I, Lau C T, “Cross-layer TCP/IP Segmentation, Re-routing and Adaptive Modulation Techniques to Exploit Instantaneous BER Variations on Parallel Subchannels”, Australian Journal of Electrical & Electronics Engineering (accepted July 2014).
- Anggadjaja E, McLoughlin I, “Packet Switching, AM Adjustment and Retry Mechanisms for Cross-Layer MIMO Link Design”, Telecommunication Systems Journal (accepted 14 Oct 2013).
- Anggadjaja E, McLoughlin I, “Cross-layer MIMO-Links Exploiting Packet Re-routing Mechanisms and Adaptive Modulation in Diverse Channel Conditions”, ATNAC 2013, Christchurch, New Zealand, Nov. 2013.
- Anggadjaja E, McLoughlin I, Premkumar B, “TCP-based Multi Parallel Links Exploiting Packet Rerouting Mechanisms in Diverse Channel Conditions”, European Wireless 2013, Guildford, UK, June 2013.
- Anggadjaja E, McLoughlin I, “Modelling WSNs Using OMNeT++”, Technological Advancements and Applications in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks: Research Trends - Ed. K. I. Lakhtaria, IGI Global, 2012.