Aulia Ardista Wiradarmo, M.Sc. is a faculty member of Product Design Engineering study programme at Universitas Prasetiya Mulya, Indonesia. She will teach design-related subjects to enhance students’ creativities in this programme, including: design thinking, design methodology, semantics, ergonomics, design history, sketching, etc. Her research interest in social science also covers creative industries/entrepreneurship and how design may leverage business value.
- Master of Science in Creative Industries and Cultural Policy, University of Glasgow, 2016-2017
- Bachelor of Design in Product Design, Institut Teknologi Bandung, 2010-2014
- Awardee of Beasiswa Pendidikan Indonesia – LPDP Kementerian Keuangan RI, 2015
- Cultural Consumption Preferences among Indonesian Middle-Class Young Adults: A Case Study of Fashion Brands and Entrepreneurship, University of Glasgow, 2017
- The Rise of Sole-Proprietor Makers in Urban Cities of Indonesia, International Conference on Creative Industries, 2015
- Analysis of Product Design Alumni and Their Relation to Design Education and Occupation in Indonesia, Bandung Institute of Technology, 2014